Amazing. That's the first word that comes to mind to describe Katydid Cloth Diapers!!! We have tried a lot of cloth diapers since our baby was born in February but I honestly have to say, Katydid is definitely among my favorites!!
First of all, I loved the fit! The diaper we were sent wasn't bulky at all....it was very trim!
Second, it was so easy to use. I wasn't confused on which snaps to use and I was able to find the perfect fit very quickly! It was evident that our 4 month old was very comfortable in his Katydid cloth diaper!!
So many of the cloth diapers we have tried have been an uncomfortable fit and have left indents and marks on his belly and legs but this diaper was perfect!
Even while sitting up, it didn't cut into his chunky belly like most cloth diapers do!
Here are a few details about Katydid Cloth Diapers:
* Incredibly soft microfleece inner layer that wicks away moisture
* Front-opening pocket to prevent bunching and to make sure inserts aren't hanging out
* Waterproof outer layer
* Gentle elastic to help keep mess in without hurting baby
* Adjustable Rise makes diapers comfortably for babies 8-35 lbs
* Newborn side snaps
* Adjustable inserts
* Wrap and Snap feature to seal the mess while out and about!
*Available in 4 adorable colors
Katydid Cloth Diapers=Fabulous!
One of you are going to get a Katydid Cloth Diaper in your choice of color!!
Visit the Website and leave a comment here on what color you want if you win!