Mopping is one of my least favorite chores so you can imagine how excited I was to move into a house without carpet! I have been spending a great deal of time on my hands and knees because I am not a fan of traditional mops. Sticking my hand in dirty mop water is not my idea of a fun time and I hate how mops leave so much excess water on the floor if you fail to ring it out enough. I was recently contacted about doing a review for the Spin & Go and it has completely changed my view about using a mop!
“It’s Brilliant” says Good Morning America
Good Morning America, has called the Spin & Go “brilliant,” saying it’s smarter and saves time and money, all true. Just go to the Spin & Go website to check it out in action. Here are some of the cool things it does:
· Saves Effort Time and Energy with built in spinning cycle, powers up with a pedal to spin away dirty water, leaving it ready to attack more grime and dirt
· Spin & Go patented super absorbent MICROFIBER Mop Head with 1,720,000 washable Microfibers gets rid of dirt and grime easily
· Eco-friendliest Mop ever, no disposable pads to change or touch, its earth friendly and affordable costing only $49.95
· Lightweight and ultra slim, adjustable for effortless cleaning and hands free wringing
· Best dry mop for dusting hard to reach places, great for cleaning cars too, and it rotates 360 degrees.
What I think:
Putting the mop together was so simple. The 3 parts of the handle just screw together and then you attach the mop head onto the bottom. I filled the already assembled bucket to the fill line with just plain water and I was ready to go. You just sit the mop in the spinning part, use your foot to press the button and it spins the water out of it! My floors were cleaner than ever in half the time it takes me to scrub them by hand!
Check out our video of the Spin & Go in action at the Crazy House!!
The Spin & Go has really changed my mind about mopping. No more scrubbing on my hands and knees! The Touchless Spin & Go saves me so much time and it gets my floors shiny and clean with good, plain water so my baby has a safe and healthy place to play! Brilliant!
One lucky reader is going to win their own Spin & Go Touchless Cleaning System!
Visit the Spin & Go Website and leave a comment here on something you read on the site!
Follow us in Google Friend (1 entry)
Subscribe to email updates from us (1 entry)
Like us on Facebook (1 entry)
Follow us on Twitter (1 entry)
Vote for us Here (1 entry daily)
Blog about it with a link back to us! (3 entries)
Thanks for entering and good luck!
Contest will end on 9/7 at 11:59 p.m.
Winner willb echosen at random via random.org
*This is not a paid post. This is my honest opinion. Thanks to the company for providing the complimentary product for the review and giveaway*