Living in the country has it's advantages but it also has it's disadvantages as well. I know you have seen me post about all of the bugs we encounter on a daily basis but now that it's getting warmer out, we are dealing with a pretty common problem that even those who live in town often experience.....ants!!! I don't know what it is about our house that ants like but they sure are insistent on making our home their home. Even when I make sure everything is squeaky clean and there is nothing for the ants to possibly access inside the house, I still see them creeping around inside the mudroom and eventually inside the house. It drives me crazy because let's face it. Ants just don't belong inside the house unless they are inside of an ant farm and even then, I don't think I would want them in my house. We have ants everywhere outside and they even invade our picnics under the apple trees which is a huge annoyance! I can remember going to visit my Grandma when I was a child and she would get those teeny tiny ants that you can barely see and those were just horrific! You wouldn't even know they were inside until you caught some movement out of the corner of your eye and upon closer inspection you could see a whole village of those tiny, pesky ants. Luckily for us, we get the bigger ants that are easy to spot and get rid of but the are still a pain nonetheless! With our background and current situation with ants, it seemed like a good fit for us when I received information this week about the AMDRO® Ant Block® Home Perimeter Ant Bait!
About AMDRO® Ant Block® Home Perimeter Ant Bait (24 oz.)
- AMDRO® Ant Block® Home Perimeter Ant Bait kills a wide range of ant species around the perimeter of the home so they do not come inside.
- The bait allows foraging (worker) ants to bring the granules back to their mound before taking effect, resulting in the entire colony, including the queen, being destroyed.
- AMDRO® Ant Block® Home Perimeter Ant Bait is highly attractive to 15 different ant species, killing 50 percent more species of ants than Spectracide® Ant Shield® Home Barrier Granules.*
- *Compared to EPA labels published as of May 9, 2012.
- AMDRO® Ant Block® Home Perimeter Ant Bait offers an easy and effective way to kill carpenter ants, Texas Leafcutting ants, Argentine Ants and other listed ant species.
- Following application, AMDRO® Ant Block® Home Perimeter Ant Bait works within two to four weeks, killing the queen and the ants in the colony.
Depending on where you are located, if you are like us, you didn't have much of a winter this year. The mild winter caused the bugs to come out way earlier this year and you might be experiencing the same problems we are! With the ants coming out earlier, you are at an even higher risk of your home becoming infested with problem pests such as the Argentine and Carpenter ants. With AMDRO®, you can count on a fast and effective way to get rid of the ants once and for all without having to hire an expensive exterminator! AMDRO® offers a full line of products designed for a diverse range of insect-specific issues, application needs and plant types. For more information, please check out AMDRO.com! Also, be sure to like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to keep up with new products and news about their awesome products!
One lucky winner is going to win a $50 American Express gift card from AMDRO®!
*Central Garden & Pet partnered with bloggers such as me to help educate us all about their AMDRO® products. As part of this program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the use of the products. Central Garden & Pet believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Central Garden & Pet’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. A winner will be chosen by random and gift card fulfillment will be handled by a third party.”