The Super Bowl is just a few days away now and I thought this infographic from Hormel was interesting! Their recent survey found that 57% of people, if given the choice, would want to have Rachael Ray plan their party menu. (DUH! Who wouldn't?!) Not surprising, 61% said pizza is their top pick for game day. Check out some of the other survey results below and then check out these easy recipes and products from Hormel that can spice up traditional game day favorites!!!
N’awlins Cajun Cuisine:
· Easy Cajun Jambalaya: Spice things up in under 30 minutes with this New Orleans favorite that will bring you to Bourbon Street in just one bite.
· Smoked Ham Cajun Po-Boy: Combine warm French baguettes, Hormel ®Natural Choice® smoked deli ham and Cajun seasoning for the perfect Po-Boy.
· Cajun Fries: Pair these with your favorite grilled entree for a complete meal that will keep you satisfied well past fourth quarter.
· Pizza: Go for the traditional and pick up Hormel® pepperoni or pizza toppings or try out this Bacon and Caramelized Onion recipe featuring Hormel® fully cooked bacon
· Snacks: All the essentials in one ready-to-go Football themed party tray – enough said.
· Wings: No other chicken wings are even in the same league as these Championship Chicken Wings, featuring CHI-CHI’S®smooth & spicy picante sauce. Or let the barbeque sauce do the talking with Lloyd’s wide variety of shredded meats and ribs products.
· Dips: Hormel Foods has a variety of pre-made foods that are chip-friendly including: Wholly Guacamole®, Hormel® chili and CHI-CHI’S® salsa and queso.
*In the spirit of full disclosure, this post was made for my participation in the Hormel bloggers program. No compensation was received, all opinions are my own*