A new school year is now in session and if you are anything like me, you are probably still trying to get into the groove of things, especially since Fall sports are also in full spring. Being organized is key this time of year if you want things to run smoothly so we want to pass along some organization tips from Great Expressions Dental Centers!
- Utensil Trays. Utensil trays can hold more than just kitchen utensils. Place a tray in your bathroom for organized, sanitary toothbrush, toothpaste and floss storage.
- Shoe boxes. It can be difficult to find the mouthwash when it’s thrown in with everything else. Give your shoe boxes another life and fit them into the cabinets and drawers for more compartmental storage.
- Towel Bars. The back of your bathroom door can be used for drying and hanging multiple towels. To use this space efficiently, install towel bars vertically below each other.
- Book shelves. Backpacks are likely to hit the ground once the children come home from school. A book shelf can serve as multi storage space for shoes on the bottom shelf and backpacks on the top.
- Mason Jars. Mason jars are good for liquids, but they’re even better for writing utensils! Place a mason jar on each office desk to track all the pencils during the school year.
- Picture Frames. It can be hard to keep the house tidy if we don’t remember what to tidy up! Write on a picture frame with a dry erase marker to keep track of your family’s ‘to-do’ list and dental appointments.
Taking care of your teeth is also essential so GEDC would like to give 5 lucky readers a year supply of tooth care products. Prize packs will include:
*Information and prize packs were provided by the company and/or representing PR firm at no cost. All opinions belong to the owners of this site*